- Vaccines are not responsible for the eradication of diseases, such as polio and smallpox.
- Vaccines have not been “proven” to be safe.
- When a vaccine is called “effective”, it is not the same thing as being “protective.”
- There are no true double-blind, placebo-controlled studies used in vaccine research. The new, investigational vaccine is compared against a vaccine with a “known side effect profile.” Therefore, “control group” is given a “placebo” that is another vaccine, not saline, sterile water, or no vaccine at all.
- Vaccines are not “relatively harmless”…..tens of thousands have been injured and have died, as a result of vaccination.
The list goes on and on. Since that first NVIC meeting, I have invested more than 20,000 hours of time into research, and that continues with a commitment of at least 2-3 hours per day, reading and researching vaccine-related information. I have spoken at 100s of conferences and been on 1000s of radio programs. I have been on TV shows, including DrOz and Pastor Leon Fontaine, sharing real concerns about what vaccines are doing to the human genome. The level of commitment required to keep abreast of the “vaccine issue” is huge. It’s a big topic, some of which includes the current pediatric vaccination schedule:
The increase in the childhood vaccine schedule:
- In 1985, there were only three vaccines that were routinely given: DTP, polio and MMR. They were spaced out and most children had 1-2 doses of a vaccine.
- In 1991, Hepatitis b was added to the schedule and, with NO research to support safety, it was given to children less than 48 hours of age. That same year the HiB vaccine was started at 2 months of age, and 4 more doses before kindergarten. It was in 1991 the autism curve started to sharply go up.
- In 2004, there were eight vaccines included in the routine childhood, and up to 20 more were anticipated to be developed for adolescents by 2010.
- As of 2015, if children receive all recommended childhood vaccines, they receive 49 doses of 15 vaccines by age 6 and 69 doses of 16 vaccines by the time they graduate from high school. With no vaccines ever being tested for mutagenicity or carcinogenicity, are we seeing sicker children due to all of these inoculations?
- Adult vaccines: Some of the vaccines on the pediatric schedule are also given to adults. In addition, there are at least 9 separate adult/travel vaccines.
- New vaccines under development: There are reported to be more than 200 vaccines “in the pipeline.” In addition, new adjuvants, new additives, new culture media (including the use of human stem cells) and new delivery technologies are under continual development. In addition, there are entire cadres of bioterrorism vaccines being considered.
- Vaccine politics: Exemption laws, national mandates (ex: passing HB277 in California is to become the Model Legislation for the country) and issues in the media are constantly in motion and need to be updated.
- Medical issues: The skyrocketing autism epidemic, thimerosal/mercury toxicity issues, and the rampant childhood epidemics—asthma, allergies, eczema, ADD/ADHD and cancer—are all being scrutinized as part of the “vaccine-injury spectrum.”
Substantiating these connections with articles from the conventional medical literature is part of my ongoing research. To be involved with the vaccine issue requires not only intense commitment and dedication, but passion. I have all of these….so, as you can see, this is an issue that “picked me.”
I am frequently asked “my position” on vaccines. That position has evolved over time, but in a nutshell:
- I oppose the “one-size-fits-all” public health policy imposed by states and implemented by physicians for all children. Vaccination is the only medical procedure in which family history of reactions is ignored.
- I oppose a healthcare system that does not allow choice, and does not give fully informed consent over an injection that can cause a life time of illness, and even death.
- I oppose a system that forces parents to inject their children, against their better judgment, in exchange for a public education they pay for with their tax dollars.
- I oppose a system that forces parents to make decisions based on fear. Any physician who forces a parent to vaccinate through threats—threatening to turn them into Children’s services for “medical neglect” or threatening to dismiss them from their medical practice—is not the physician you want caring for your family’s health. I am opposed to those unethical behaviors.
- I oppose a paternalistic healthcare system and paternalistic healthcare providers that insist they know what is best for a child, over the intuitive sense and educated research of a parent.
- I support the freedom to refuse any medical procedure, including the right to refuse a vaccination, and I am willing to fight to defend that choice. Once people understand the real risk of the viral “vaccine-preventable” infections vs. the risks of vaccines designed to prevent the infections, I believe people should be allowed to make a choice regarding which risk they are willing to accept.
- I support true informed consent, which means a person hears the full spectrum of pros and cons regarding a medical option and then is given the choice to refuse this therapy. Our current public health policy does not allow that option when it comes to vaccinating.
- I am pro-information. Most of the information given to the general public by physicians and from public health officials is incomplete, even deceptive. Information stimulates discussion. Vaccination needs to be questioned and debated. Side effects need to be recognized and treated. A discussion cannot occur without allowing information to that shows problems associated with vaccines to be openly shared.
I sincerely believe that vaccines cause more harm to the health of the individual than the “protection and benefit” they are proclaimed to provide. I am passionate about sharing the information I have unearthed because…
- I have seen first-hand the havoc caused by vaccines and wrecked immune systems of the many children over the years at our clinic, Tenpenny Integrative Medical Center.
- I have seen the desperation in the eyes of parents—desperate to get their “baby back” to the way s/he was before a vaccine.
- I have cried with broken hearted parents who wished beyond all reason that they had taken the time to investigate the potential risk of vaccines before they were forced to make that “on-the-spot decision” of whether or not to vaccinate, knowing that with additional information, they would have chosen differently.
What started as an inquisitive investigation has evolved into Choonadi, an education company dedicated to bringing the debate surrounding vaccination—and other health controversies—to the forefront for examination and discussion. The Company does this through production and sales of educational materials: videos, DVDs, audio CDs, articles, manuals, and books. We are committed to keeping the information as well documented and as timely as possible, a daunting task considering the large volume of information published by the Vaccine Industry: the CDC, the pharmaceutical industry, the medical community and the media.
Deciding whether or not to vaccinate your child is one of the most important decisions you will make in your child’s life. It is my sincere hope that the information provided in this manual and on this website will help you to be more confident with the decisions you make.