The case experts make against vaccines
50 reasons to stay away from vaccines* (the sources of this information can be found here)
Vaccines are unnecessary and counter productive
1. Statistics show eradication of the targeted diseases was, and is generally achieved through nutritional and hygienic measures before the introduction of the vaccines. In the same way, effectiveness of hygienic measures is often contributed to vaccines, while vaccines most likely have little to nothing to do with saving lives. On the contrary. Dr Hans Moolenburgh compares vaccines to a mouse walking next to an elephant, saying “Quite a stampede we’re causing, eh? “However, vaccines do not guarantee immunity and cause side effects that are at least as and often even more dangerous. and far outnumber the diseases they re supposed to protect against. Hygenic and dietary measures are what irradicate diseases, not vaccines.
2. The diseases vaccines are supposed to protect people against are often either innocent or ridiculous. Hepatitis B is only transmitted through dirty needles, and is thus a problem amongst drug addicts, not babies. Mumps are only dangerous for boys in puberty, since they can cause them to become sterile. In fact, you want boys to get the mumps long before puberty, so they are immune before they hit puberty. Rubella is only dangerous for pregnant women, since it can effect the unborn child. Thus vaccinating babies against mumps and rubella is counter productive. Measles is usually innocent, provided the proper measures are taken, and afterward children are much more mature, so it seems there is a spiritual aspect to the disease.
3. Before the measles vaccine, mothers who had had the measles not only stayed immune themselves, but they were able to pass this immunity on to their children. Vaccinated mothers are not immune to measles them selves, nor are they able to pass immunity to their children. New measles out breaks can be expected.
4. It is nonsense to give a tetanus vaccine after an injury, since the whole idea of vaccines is to create immunity through infection, thus preparing the body for a real infection. If the real infection has already occurred, such a precaution is at best senseless, and may even be dangerous.
There are natural ways to stay safe from diseases
5. Aside from the fact that in certain cases infection at a young age is not only innocent, but even desirable in order to attain immunity before puberty or pregnancy, there are natural ways to stay safe from disease, through hygiene, proper nutrition and care and proper measures if in spite of the fore mentioned precautions danger of infection occurs anyways.
Vaccines are ineffective
6. Being vaccinated is no guarantee children will not get infected. Measles outbreaks often occur amongst vaccinated children, and are caused by children who have just received the vaccine. Girls who were given the HPV vaccine often still get cervical cancer.
7. In the case of the flu vaccine, vaccinating makes no sense, since the flu changes each season, and the vaccine is made from the previous strain. Tests show that among equal population groups, those who are vaccinated are many times more likely to die from the flu than those who are not.
8. Vaccines are often administered at an age that the thymus is not fully developed. The thymus is the organ that distinguishes between healthy cells and pathogens. Thus no immune reaction, can even occur, while vaccines are based on setting off immune reactions so that in the case of a real infection the body will be prepared. Thus the pathogens are fully absorbed in the body, as if they were the bodies own cells, reaking havoc. This is also why live measles virus’s administered via vaccines in their youth were found in brain tumors ofgrown ups.
The science behind vaccines is not sound:
9. Viruses and bacteria need to pass through a number of barriers before ever entering the bloodstream, and normally, they never would, which is why bypassing these other bodily defenses, such as skin and mucus causes much more damage than the disease would normally cause, and does not give immunization. That’s why Desirée Rovers states that there is no such thing as a safe vaccine
Nephrologist Dr. Suzanne Humphries, explains here how unnatural it is for diseases to be injected through a needle into a muscle, and how ridiculous it is to think that will cause immunity.
10. Normally infections come one by one, and the body deals with them one by one. Infecting people with all these pathogens at once causes an unnatural situation, which causes the body to go in an alarm statee, creating exitogens, which cause grave brain damage and damage to all tissues. This is how Neuro surgeon Russel Blaylock explains the many allergies and cases of autism.
11. According to Russel Blaylock, vaccinating pregnant women causes autism and schizofrenia in the unborn child.
12. Vaccines are not tested properly. Usually over a time period of 6 weeks, which means long term effects are not measured.
13. Dr Russel Blay;lock says: “In the original description of herd immunity, the protection to the population at large occurred only if people contracted the infections naturally. The reason for this is that naturally-acquired immunity lasts for a lifetime. The vaccine proponents quickly latched onto this concept and applied it to vaccine-induced immunity. But, there was one major problem – vaccine-induced immunity lasted for only a relatively short period, from 2 to 10 years at most, and then this applies only to humoral immunity. This is why they began, silently, to suggest boosters for most vaccines, even the common childhood infections such as chickenpox, measles, mumps, and rubella.Then they discovered an even greater problem, the boosters were lasting for only 2 years or less. This is why we are now seeing mandates that youth entering colleges have multiple vaccines, even those which they insisted gave lifelong immunity, such as the MMR. The same is being suggested for full-grown adults. Ironically, no one in the media or medical field is asking what is going on. They just accept that it must be done.That vaccine-induced herd immunity is mostly myth can be proven quite simply. When I was in medical school, we were taught that all of the childhood vaccines lasted a lifetime. This thinking existed for over 70 years. It was not until relatively recently that it was discovered that most of these vaccines lost their effectiveness 2 to 10 years after being given. What this means is that at least half the population, that is the baby boomers, have had no vaccine-induced immunity against any of these diseases for which they had been vaccinated very early in life. In essence, at least 50% or more of the population was unprotected for decades.If we listen to present-day wisdom, we are all at risk of resurgent massive epidemics should the vaccination rate fall below 95%. Yet, we have all lived for at least 30 to 40 years with 50% or less of the population having vaccine protection. That is, herd immunity has not existed in this country for many decades and no resurgent epidemics have occurred. Vaccine-induced herd immunity is a lie used to frighten doctors, public-health officials, other medical personnel, and the public into accepting vaccinations.When we examine the scientific literature, we find that for many of the vaccines protective immunity was 30 to 40%, meaning that 70% to 60% of the public has been without vaccine protection. Again, this would mean that with a 30% to 40% vaccine-effectiveness rate combined with the fact that most people lost their immune protection within 2 to 10 year of being vaccinated, most of us were without the magical 95% number needed for herd immunity. This is why vaccine defenders insist the vaccines have 95% effectiveness rates.Without the mantra of herd immunity, these public-health officials would not be able to justify forced mass vaccinations. I usually give the physicians who question my statement that herd immunity is a myth a simple example. When I was a medical student almost 40 years ago, it was taught that the tetanus vaccine would last a lifetime. Then 30 years after it had been mandated, we discovered that its protection lasted no more than 10 years. Then, I ask my doubting physician if he or she has ever seen a case of tetanus? Most have not. I then tell them to look at the yearly data on tetanus infections – one sees no rise in tetanus cases. The same can be said for measles, mumps, and other childhood infections. It was, and still is, all a myth.The entire case for forced mass vaccination rest upon this myth and it is important that we demonstrate the falsity of this idea. Neil Z. Miller, in his latest book The Vaccine Information Manual, provides compelling evidence that herd immunity is a myth.”http://www.vaccinationcouncil.org/2012/02/18/the-deadly-impossibility-of-herd-immunity-through-vaccination-by-dr-russell-blaylock/
14. What Is The Herd Immunity Theory?The herd immunity theory was originally coined in 1933 by a researcher called Hedrich. He had been studying measles patterns in the US between 1900-1931 (years before any vaccine was ever invented for measles) and he observed that epidemics of the illness only occurred when less than 68% of children had developed a natural immunity to it. This was based upon the principle that children build their own immunity after suffering with or being exposed to the disease. So the herd immunity theory was, in fact, about natural disease processes and nothing to do with vaccination. If 68% of the population were allowed to build their own natural defences, there would be no raging epidemic.
Later on, vaccinologists adopted the phrase and increased the figure from 68%
to 95% with no scientific justification as to why, and then stated that there had
to be 95% vaccine coverage to achieve immunity. Essentially, they took
Hedrich’s study and manipulated it to promote their vaccination programmes.
(MONTHLY ESTIMATES OF THE CHILD POPULATION "SUSCEPTIBLE' TO MEASLES, 1900-1931, BALTIMORE, MD, AW HEDRICH, American Journal of Epidemiology, May 1933 - Oxford University Press). Full Text (PDF)
Why Vaccine Induced Herd Immunity is Flawed
If vaccination really immunises, then your vaccinated child will be immunised and therefore protected against any disease an unvaccinated child gets. If he isn’t, his shots didn’t work.
We should also examine whether or not the vaccines actually do provide immunity and in which populations epidemics occurred. Was it the unvaccinated children spreading disease as they would have parents believe? Or were those epidemics already in previously vaccinated people?
To do this I have listed several epidemics that have occurred in the last 100 years
or so, including Smallpox, which medics claim that vaccination eradicated.
There was a Smallpox epidemic in Pittsburgh, USA, in 1924. This epidemic was started by a mandatory vaccination campaign in which people were imprisoned if they refused the shot. A health club then started a suit against Dr. Voux, who had headed the vaccination drive, for bringing disease upon the people. Legal council for the health club stated: ‘There have been NO deaths from Smallpox in Pittsburgh during the previous nine years from 1915 to 1924, including the years when there was no vaccination or re-vaccination, at all – and hence, no vaccine immunity.’
They pointed out that the vaccine campaign had caused 22 deaths and 112 cases of vaccine-induced Smallpox. (You can read a detailed history of vaccination in Eleanor McBean’s book, Vaccination Condemned, Better Life Research, 1981).
In Germany between 1947-1974, there were ten outbreaks of Smallpox including 94 people who had been previously ‘immunised’, who then became ill with the disease. (The Vaccination Nonsense, 2004 lectures, Dr. Gerhard Buchwald).
Here are some more recent epidemics in vaccinated populations:
In March 2006, 245 cases of mumps were confirmed in Iowa, US, where the law requires vaccination for school entry. Eleven year-old Will Hean of Davenport was diagnosed with mumps, and his 21 year old sister Kate.Both children had gotten the measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, or MMR. “He had all the shots and everything. You don’t think you’re going to get the mumps after you’ve been inoculated,” said Will’s father, Wayne Hean. (2006, The Associated Press).
In 2002 an outbreak of Varicella (Chickenpox) occurred in a US daycare centre for fully vaccinated children. Varicella developed in 25 of 88 children (28.4 percent) between December 1, 2000, and January 11, 2001. A case occurred in a healthy child who had been vaccinated three years previously and who infected more than 50 percent of his classmates who had no history of varicella. The effectiveness of the vaccine was 44.0 percent against disease of any severity.Children who had been vaccinated three years or more before the outbreak were at greater risk for vaccine failure than those who had been vaccinated more recently.
Conclusions: In this outbreak, vaccination provided poor protection
against varicella. Longer interval since vaccination was associated with an increased risk of vaccine failure. Breakthrough infections in vaccinated, healthy persons can be as infectious as varicella in unvaccinated persons. (Outbreak of Varicella at a Day-Care Centre despite Vaccination)
Karin Galil, M.D., M.P.H., Brent Lee, M.D., M.P.H., Tara Strine, M.P.H.,
Claire Carraher, R.N., Andrew L. Baughman, Ph.D., M.P.H., Melinda Eaton,D.V.M., Jose Montero, M.D., and Jane Seward, M.B., B.S., M.P.H.).
And here’s some vaccine failures for measles: Five cases of measles secondary vaccine failure with confirmed seroconversion after live measles vaccination. (Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Disease vol. 29, no. 2, 1997, pp.187-90): Two, five, seven and twelve years after vaccination with further attenuated live measles vaccine, three of five patients experienced modified measles infection, and the remaining two had typical measles. "This may be the first SVF case report that confirms the existence of completely waning immunity in recipients of the further attenuated live measles vaccines."
And Whooping Cough: Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 179, April 1999; 915-923. Temporal trends in the population structure of bordetella pertussis during 1949-1996 in a highly vaccinated population- "Despite the introduction of large-scale pertussis vaccination in 1953 and high vaccination coverage, pertussis is still an endemic disease in The Netherlands, with epidemic outbreaks occurring every 3-5 years." One factor that might contribute to this is the ability of pertussis strains to adapt to vaccine-induced immunity, causing new strains of pertussis to re-emerge in this well-vaccinated population.
Just recently, Dr. Kari Simonsen, a pediatrician at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, USA, said one in five children who are vaccinated for whooping cough will still get the disease. She said efficacy of the vaccine was 'comparatively low', but said
'It's the best vaccine we can build to date.'
Despite admitting this, she still believes that parents should get the vaccine for their children.
At St. Robert Bellarmine School in west Omaha, 12 children had confirmed whooping cough, of those, most had been vaccinated.
The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services reported Thursday that the state has had 117 confirmed cases this year, up from 70 all of last year and 99 in 2006. There were 312 cases in Nebraska in 2005.
In Douglas County, 48 cases have been reported this year. Last year, 21 cases were reported.
This is in a country that gives five doses of the vaccine in the first four years of life and then another dose at 11 years of age!
(Omaha World Herald, 'Vaccine Didn't Stop Whooping Cough', 31st October 2008).
Victor Plotkin - an epidemiologist from Lake County in the US has reported that there have been 82 cases of pertussis in the county so far this year.
'Plotkin said the county did see very high numbers of cases during a nationwide outbreak of pertussis in 2004 and 2005. In 2004, there were 152 cases of pertussis and 135 cases in 2005. However, before that, pertussis cases in the county had averaged about 8 to 10 a year for many years.
Plotkin said the 2004 and 2005 pertussis outbreak appears that it may have been attributed to waning immunity among older children and adults who had not received booster shots. He said the most recent outbreak is a bit more puzzling because many of the children who are becoming ill are younger children who were recently vaccinated.
"Unfortunately, during this outbreak, even people that have been recently vaccinated are becoming sick anyway," he said. "Their symptoms are milder, but they still can pass the bacteria along to others and make others sick."
(Whooping Cough Increases in Lake County - the Vernon Hills Review 20th November 2008).
So What Happens if People don’t Vaccinate?
Are the unvaccinated really infectious?According to Archives of Disease in Childhood, vol. 59, no. 2, February 1984, pp. 162-5): ‘Severity of whooping cough in England before and after the decline in pertussis immunisation’, "Since the decline of pertussis immunisation, hospital admission and death rates from whooping cough have fallen unexpectedly… The severity of attacks and the complication rates in children [who were] admitted to hospital were virtually unchanged'. – i.e. hospital admissions and death rates reduced when people WEREN’T getting vaccinated, meaning that avoiding shots is actually good for your child’s health and may save his life, and in those cases which were admitted to hospital, there were no increased complications in the unvaccinated group. Basically, at best the shots don’t make a difference and at worse, they kill or disable.Another paper said that in the years 1977 to 1979 there was the largest outbreak of pertussis that they'd reported in 20 years, BUT:
1. The death rate was lower than in previous outbreaks2. 35% of cases were in
2. FULLY VACCINATED children3. In the 1977 and 78 epidemics, 95% of UNvaccinated children 'escaped infection' or were not notified, which means that only 5% of unvaccinated children had confirmed pertussis.
"Estimates based upon notifications indicate that there was in the 1977-9 triennium in the United Kingdom the largest outbreak of whooping cough for 20 years or more....Deaths in which whooping cough was certified as the immediate of underlying cause were lower than in previous outbreaks....But, overall, about 35% of reported cases were children who had received three injections of triple vaccine. Acceptance of pertussis vaccine fell sharply in 1975 but about 95% of unvaccinated children in age groups 0-5, including the 1977 and the 1977 and 1978 birth cohorts, either escaped infection or were not notified.'
(J Epidemiol Community Health. 1981 June; 35(2): 139–145 - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1052141/).
But there hasn't been one double-blind controlled study of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated children since 1979 when one trial was carried out on BCG vaccine. Why? The medical profession say it is unethical to withhold vaccination from children. Therefore they cannot gain an accurate indication of what health is because everyone is getting the shots and suffering colds, ear infections, eczema, asthma and there is nothing to compare it with. If they did do a study, they would undoubtedly find the unvaccinated are healthier and maybe that it why they refuse.
Not one of my four daughters ever suffered from any of the common childhood ailments that so many of their friends did. Whilst all the babies in the nursery were catching colds every other week, my baby was happy and healthy. “She’s got an excellent immune system even though she’s never been vaccinated”, remarked the health visitor at her check.”No” I corrected, “She has an excellent immune system BECAUSE she’s never been vaccinated.”
Theory of Immune Memory Falls Apart as Stanford University Discovers that People are Immune to Pathogens they've Never Encountered
'Although T cell memory is generally thought to require direct antigen exposure, we found an abundance of memory-phenotype cells (20%–90%, averaging over 50%) of CD4+ T cells specific to viral antigens in adults who had never been infected. These cells express the appropriate memory markers and genes, rapidly produce cytokines, and have clonally expanded. In contrast, the same T cell receptor (TCR) specificities in newborns are almost entirely naïve, which might explain the vulnerability of young children to infections. One mechanism for this phenomenon is TCR cross-reactivity to environmental antigens, and in support of this, we found extensive cross-recognition by HIV-1 and influenza-reactive T lymphocytes to other microbial peptides and expansion of one of these after influenza vaccination. Thus, the presence of these memory-phenotype T cells has significant implications for immunity to novel pathogens, child and adult health, and the influence of pathogen-rich versus hygienic environments.'
Immunity, Volume 38, Issue 2, 373-383, 07 February 2013.So, rather than
pathogens being dangerous for you, they are actually good for you and help to
develop your immune system!Why the Social Responsibility Argument is
The guilt trip method is a common vaccine marketing technique. If a parent is
concerned, say about the ingredients in the shot for their child, they are told that
they 'have to' vaccinate for the good of all other children to prevent the spread of
disease in the community. This concept is flawed for a variety of reasons that I will
As stated above, diseases occur in 95% vaccinated communities and in outbreaks, the majority of those affected are already vaccinated. See pages http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Diseases-In-The-Vaccinated and http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Diseases-In-The-Vaccinated-Page-2 for regularly updated citations and articles about diseases in highly vaccinated populations. Some vaccines are live and can shed in the child's urine, excrement and saliva. Vaccine viruses can end up in our water supply by entering the sewage system and infect unvaccinated children, as reported in the 'diseases in the vaccinated' pages and http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Vaccine-Shedding. Killed virus vaccines have also been known to mutate and spread disease. For instance, a 16 year old girl died of meningitis B after kissing her boyfriend who'd just had the meningitis C vaccine. Scientists proved the bug was a mutated version of the vaccine virus - New England Journal of Medicine,Volume 342:219-220, January 20, 2000, number 3.
So in actual fact, the vaccinated are the ones who carry the disease and risk
infecting the unvaccinated, rather than the other way around.Manufacturers for
Flumist vaccine note a case of transmission of vaccine virus from a vaccinated
child to a child who was unvaccinated for flu. They wrote in their data sheet:'One
placebo subject had mild symptomatic type B virus infection confirmed as a
transmitted vaccine virus by a Flumist recipient in the same playgroup.....assuming
a single transmission event, the probability of a young child acquiring vaccine
virus following close contact with a single flumist vaccinee in this daycare setting
was 0.58%....with documented transmission of one type B in one placebo subject
and possible transmission of type A viruses in four placebo subjects, the
probability of acquiring a transmitted vaccine virus was estimated to be 2.4%'As
live flu vaccine is offered to every child (in the UK at 2 years, 3 years and 4 years
as well as to school children, the risk is likely to be higher - particularly in school
and daycare settings).The same data sheet said that live flu was still being isolated
from the nasal passages of vaccinated people 28 days after they were
vaccinated.(http://www.azpicentral.com/flumistquadrivalent/flumistquadrivalent.pdf#page=1).3. Doctors argue that people should be vaccinated to 'protect' those who are immuno-suppressed through cancer or some other cause. However, as vaccines mutate and shed, then an immuno-compromised person is at risk by being around a recently vaccinated person. For instance, the Merck Manual says 'Immunocompromised patients should not receive live-virus vaccines, which could provoke severe or fatal infections.Occasionally, within 1 mo of (chickenpox) vaccination, a mild maculopapular or varicella-like rash develops. Patients who develop this rash should avoid contact with immunocompromised people until it resolves. Spread of the virus from vaccine recipients to susceptible people has been documented in < 1% of recipients but only from those who developed a rash.he same manual also states that 15% of children vaccinated with MMR will get a mild form of measles. They say it is noncommunicable but as it is live, the same as varicella vaccine, it could confer the same risk to the immuno-compromised. My eldest daughter actually got measles from a baby who'd just come straight from the MMR clinic. She broke out with classic measles rash and other symptoms 14 days later, which is the incubation period for measles.No other child had it and there were no other cases in the area. I believe that my daughter, although she was hardly ever sick, was immuno-compromised to an extent because she was bottle fed due to me nearly dying from an infected episiotomy at her birth. Not having the antibodies and live white blood cells from my milk would have put her at extra risk for picking up vaccine derived viruses - http://www.vaccineriskawareness.com/Contraindications-people-who-shouldn-t-be-vaccinated-and-side-effects-From-The-Merck-Manual-vaccine-manufacturer-
Dr. Suzanne Humphries explains why herd immunity is an illusion here.
The ingredients of vaccines range from disgusting to toxic
15. Many ingredients of vaccines are downright disgusting, like cancerous monkey liver cells, aborted human fetuses and chicken eggs.
16. Vaccines can contain heavy toxins , like mercury, which goes by the name thimerosal. Thimerosal (TMS), which is used in vaccines as a preservative, is 49.6 percent ethylmercury (eHg) It is said that this is just a little but, that is a lie. It contains five mercury atoms per cell of the body. Besides that, the body works in tiny amounts, and minute amounts can mean the difference between life and death. In 1977, a Russian study found that adults exposed to ethylmercury, the form of mercury in thimerosal, suffered brain damage years later. Studies on thimerosal poisoning also describe tubular necrosis and nervous system injury, including obtundation, coma and death. We know that certain forms of mercury, such as methylmercury and phenylmercury, are highly lipid soluble, which makes the brain especially susceptible to mercury accumulation. These forms of mercury are found in vaccines as the preservative thimerosal. Once in the brain, it tends to attach itself to protein structures, especially to the cell membrane, where it can disrupt membrane functions.23 By binding to the cell membrane, mercury changes the membrane's fluid-like quality, making it stiffer and causing the cell to age faster.The brain is unique in that neurons depend on special microscopic tube-like structures within the cell, appropriately called neurotubules, for their function. These neurotubules are manufactured by the cell from a substance called tubulin. We know that mercury interacts with tubulin causing it to unravel. Studies in rats have shown that doses of mercury corresponding to those seen in humans can cause a 75 percent increase in tubulin inhibition. Health And Nutrition Secrets by Russell L Blaylock MD, page 53 Thimerosal is the preservative of choice for vaccine manufacturers. First introduced by Eli Lilly and Company in the late 1920s and early 1930s, the company began selling it as a preservative in vaccines in the 1940s. Thimerosal contains 49.6 percent mercury by weight and is metabolized or degraded into ethylmercury and thiosalicylate. Mercury, or more precisely, ethylmercury, is the principle agent that kills contaminants. Unfortunately, mercury also kills much more than that. The Department of Defense classifies mercury as a hazardous material that could cause death if swallowed, inhaled or absorbed through the skin. Studies indicate that mercury tends to accumulate in the brains of primates and other animals after they are injected with vaccines. Mercury poisoning has been linked to cardiovascular disease, autism, seizures, mental retardation, hyperactivity, dyslexia and many other nervous system conditions. That's why the FDA rigorously limits exposure to mercury in foods and drugs. Some common sources of mercury include dental amalgam fillings, various vaccines and certain fish contaminated by polluted ocean waters.The toxicity of mercury has never been in question. The real question is precisely how much mercury-laced thimerosal is toxic, and what are the possible consequences for our children at low doses?Eli Lilly and Co. supposedly answered this question for us back in 1930. Concluding thimerosal to be of "a very low order of toxicity . . . for man," the company hired its own doctors to perform thimerosal experiments in Indianapolis City Hospital on meningitis patients during a severe outbreak in 1929. This 60-year-old evidence was still quoted on the company's brochures as recently as 1990. Andrew Waters, who is involved in a lawsuit against Eli Lilly, claims that most critical studies on the toxicity of thimerosal were suppressed by the company until now.
17. Studies of autistic children have frequently shown very high levels of mercury, with no other source but vaccines found for the exposure. These levels are equal to those seen in adults during toxic industrial exposures. Several autism clinics have found dramatic improvements in the behavior and social interactions in children from whom the mercury was chelated. Results depended on how soon the mercury was removed following exposure, but permanent damage can be caused if the metal is not chelated soon enough. Still, even in cases of severe damage, because of the infant brain's tremendous reparative ability, improvements are possible. The problem of autism involves numerous body systems including the gastrointestinal, immune and nervous systems; as a result we see numerous infections and magnified effects of malnutrition. Intrepid workers in the shadows, that is outside the medial establishment, have worked many miracles with these children using a multidisciplinary scientific approach completely ignored by the orthodoxy. Some children have even experienced a return to complete physiological normalcy. Health And Nutrition Secrets by Russell L Blaylock MD, page 166
18. In 1999 studies began to surface showing that multi-dose vial vaccines, such as the MMR and hepatitis B vaccines, contained enough thimerosal to expose vaccinated children to 62.5 ug of mercury per visit to the pediatrician. This is one hundred times the dose considered safe by the Federal Environmental Protection Guidelines for infants! Worse yet, some infants will receive doses even higher; because thimerosal tends to settle in the vial. If it is not shaken up before being drawn, the first dose will contain low concentrations of mercury and the last dose will contain enormously high concentrations. If your baby is the unlucky one that gets the last dose, serious brain injury can result…
Health And Nutrition Secrets by Russell L Blaylock MD, page 166
19. Thousands of families say they can demonstrate with videotapes and photos that their children were normal prior to being vaccinated, reacted badly to the vaccines, and became autistic shortly thereafter. The number of vaccines given before age two has risen from 3 in 1940, when autism occurred in perhaps one case per 10,000 births, to 22 different vaccines given before the age of two in the year 2000. Building Wellness with DMG by Roger V Kendall PhD, page 104
The way vaccines are made and administered is unchecked and indifferent
20. If a certain vaccine is proven to be unsafe and discontinued, the whole batch is used up anyways.
21. The vaccines are manufactured in China with no control on how they are manufactured. Inspectors are only allowed to check these factories every two years, at which time they are led through model factories, and not the place where they are really made.
22. Many lawsuits are filed and won by people suffering vaccine damage themselves or whose children have suffered vaccine damage. Pharmaceutical companies are prepared for these lawsuits. Their profits are so great that they can pay damages and still make huge profits. It is called evergreening.
Experience and evidence reveals vaccines are as dangerous as you would expect them to be based on the previous information:
23. In Japan, after a decision was made to start vaccinating at a later age., infant mortality dropped to the lowest in the world They postponed the vaccinations until the children were three years old. From that moment onwards, infant mortality among three year olds rose significantly, and was the highest of all developed countries.
24. Polio was already eradicated before the polio vaccine was introduced, but the cases of polio vaccine related paralysis has skyrocketed since the introduction of the polio vaccine. The polio vaccine causes encephalitis, and this causes paralysis.
25. Live Measles viruses were found in the brain tumors of elderly people.
26. The incidence of autism has skyrocketed since the introduction of vaccines. Experts call autism “Vaccine induced brain injury”
27. 99% of vaccinated children suffer brain injury.
28. Vaccines cause swelling of the brain, which is very painful for babies.. It causes them to cry for days and days. This phenomenon is called “brain crying”.
29. Research shows that vaccines stunt the development of the amygdala, the part of the brain responsible for spiritual experiences and conscience. Smaller amygdalae’s are found in serial killers.
30. The first test cases for vaccines also became autistic and died at a young age.
31. Statistics show that unvaccinated children are far healthier than vaccinated children.
32. Shaken baby syndrome is fact a vaccine related condition, where the body takes vitamin C out of the bones to fight against the vaccine, thus making the bones brittle, and causing multiple fractions, often resulting in death of the baby.
33. Sudden infant death is in fact caused by the changing breathing pattrns caused by vaccines. With each series of vaccines given, the pause between breaths becomes longer. This effect lasts for 8 weeks. If the second series is given within these 8 weeks, say in 6 weeks, the child can die. SIDS are not caused by lying on the stomach. If a baby lies on it’s stomach it simply rolls over on it’s back. SIDS are thus vaccine related.
34. Aside from the clear cases of autism, many parents notice negative effects of development and growth in vaccinated children. Thus children who had a healthy weight and were talking before vaccines, suddenly stop talking and growing, and show other negative character changes, laughing less, reacting less,. These changes are permanent.
35. Many deaths occur right after vaccines are given.
36. The side effects of the HPV vaccine are horrendous. Many girls turn into shadows of themselves, and become complete invalids after the vaccine.
37. Peanut allergies are said to be linked to trace elements of peanuts in vaccines
38. Vaccines cause the following neurological disorders:
Ms Gullain Barre Syndrome
Hyperactivity - ADD, LD
Auto-immune Diseases Epilepsy
Convulsions - Seizures
Mental confusion - lowered IQ
Brain tumors (SV-40)
The pressure to vaccinate is political , not medical
39. The pressure to vaccinate does not come from doctors, but from politicians, who often are either former or future employees of the pharmaceutical industry, and are paid enormous amounts of money by the pharmaceutical industry to impose laws on the public that generate enormous financial gain for the pharmaceutical industry. If doctors go against this pressure, they are put out of their professions and violently silenced.
40. Hepatitis B is a disease that is either sexually transmitted or caused by sharing filthy needles. It is disease associated with prostitutes and drug abusers. There is no reason to expose babies to such a disease through a vaccine. The argument for doing so anyways, is that it would be discrimination to only vaccinate drug abusers and prostitutes.
41. Many doctors do not vaccinate their own children
42. 8 out of 10 people who do the research decide against vaccination.
Even developers of vaccines warn against them
43. The developer of the HPV vaccine is quoted as having said the vaccine is a deadly scam.
44. The Zika virus vaccine is also said to be a scam. Zika was under control, simply by preventing still water sources where the mosquito’s could breed. Then, after the vaccine was developed, the horror stories began.
45. More and more developers are speaking out against vaccines
The motivation to vaccinate varies from ignorance, to financial gain, to population control
46. Dr Hans Moolenburgh says that vaccinating is beyond unethical. It is either incredibly stupid or incredibly mean..
47. It is no secret that population control is high on the priority list of certain powerful institutions and individuals. The Nobel prize committee even sees low child birth rates as evidence of development. However, pollution is not caused by over population , but by irresponsible use of resources and sabotage of sustainable energy, eating and living.
48. Vaccination is a multibillion dollar business, and the politicians pushing them are paid by the same pharmaceutical companies that profit from them, and are often former or future employees of these same businesses.
49. There is no way of checking whether those obligating vaccines for the population. get vaccines for themselves or their loved ones, nor are there penalties if they would be found guilty of intentionally poisoning the general public. Deals about such matters are not even open to the public.
50. Judy Wilyman has a PhD on a thesis asserting
-There is not stringent monitoring of adverse reactions or evaluation of the effectiveness of vaccines in the population that would provide meaningful data on their effects in the population.
WHO is perceived to be out of touch with global communities and it is controlled by the interests of corporations and the World Bank.
-The diseases for which vaccines are recommended have not been demonstrated to be a serious risk to the majority of children in Australia.
-The promotional campaigns for HPV vaccine misrepresented the risk of HPV infections and cervical cancer in women in different countries. This was done in order to create a market for the vaccine.
- The “swine flu” pandemic in 2009 was declared by a secret WHO committee that had ties to the pharmaceutical companies that stood to make excessive profits from the pandemic.
Why is there not much more protest against vaccines?
51. Experts tend to name all these facts and then conclude saying that in the end it is your own choice. A confusing phrase when considering the dangers of vaccines. The reason for this can be fear, either for repercussions from the pharmaceutical industry, or of being held responsible in case in spite of not being vaccinated things go wrong. Or the idea that population growth is due to human intervention, and should be stopped by it to save the earth. By giving all the facts, only the most ignorant and indifferent will vaccinate, causing a selection of the wise who won’t and so survive this genocide and reproduce to populate the world of tomorrow.
52. The doctors who warn against vaccines and who promote more natural ways of staying healthy are often forbidden to practice medicine, or violently silenced,, as is also the case for alternative doctors who speak out in favor of natural remedies and against big pharma. People who speak out against vaccines risk their careers and their lives. They are true heroes.
* See http://scentses.isgezond.nl/homepage/show/pagina.php?paginaid=311117